Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures!

That's right, I'm finally posting pictures! Here are some that were taken of me (and the ONLY ones that were taken) of me in costume in the boutique.
The girl sitting next to me is Lea Anne and the one on the right is Haley. Haley goes to BYU-I and Lea Anne lives in Florida and one of the part-timers.

All of the girls who were there for the closing shift this particular day. The one in the middle (Pietrina) wanted a picture for her last day in the boutique.

A close up of me sitting in Cinderella's Royal Chair. I actually normally wear my hair down and put on a lot more makeup, so I tend to look a lot different than this, but oh well. :)

This is the only one of me actually working, and really, this isn't a very accurate depiction of what I do because this was the very last princess left in the boutique after we had closed, and we were doing a special thing because it was the last day for one of our FGITs. We had the FGIT who was leaving, the little princess, and her parents all close their eyes and the rest of us ran around with wands and pixie dusted everyone. I mean, I DO pixie dust princesses, but it's usually with them in the chair. And it's a princess I've just spent a half hour with. I didn't know this princess at all.

And that's all for now! Hopefully I can get a picture of me in the DTD costume, but I think that might be wishing for a little too much. The photopass people at the MK actually like me, so it was no problem. But we'll see if the photopass guys at DTD are nice. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment